Are you searching for the fastest WordPress hosting service for your WordPress website?
It is essential to choose a web host capable of speeding and facilitating the performance of your WordPress site.
Speed is essential for your website to get more traffic and keep up with your industry’s pace, whether you are just starting your website or already have a website.
Many hosts claim to offer the fastest WordPress hosting service, but how do you determine which provider offers the best hosting service?
Apart from the performance of the service, you’ll also want to consider what the plan costs and the features it offers. For your convenience, we’ve gathered the best options for you.
Read on to discover which WordPress hosting provider is the fastest in the market.
Top Fastest WordPress Hosting Compared
|WordPress Hosting||Best for||Pricing||Loading time|
|WP Engine||Best for high-traffic WordPress websites||Plans start at $20/month||1.58s|
|Cloudways||Best for global traffic||Pricing starts at $12/month||1.09s|
|A2 Hosting||Best for speeding up loading time||Costing starts from $11.99/month||1.06s|
|Bluehost||Best for optimized WordPress hosting||Starts at $2.08/month||2.02s|
|Dreamhost||Beat for managed WordPress hosting||Pricing starts from $16.95/month||2.84s|
For a more detailed review of each of the fastest WordPress hosting. Continue to read.
Best for high-traffic websites.
Bluehost is a popular and reputable WordPress hosting package for users looking for the fastest hosting at an affordable cost. Besides having a fast and responsive website, Bluehost’s plans can install WordPress with just one click, which is optimized for speed and performance.
It is important to note that Bluehost offers relatively fast customer support via chat and a 24/7 live chat option. Also, it takes advantage of robust hardware and makes scaling plans very easy and quick.
- The most user-friendly and customizable cPanel available
- Add-ons for dozens of site tools
- Email addresses specific to a domain for free
- Uptime of 99.99%
As of now, Bluehost offers 3 WordPress hosting plans:
- Basic: Basic WordPress hosting plans cost $2.08 per month and include all the necessary features to launch a professional WordPress website quickly.
- Plus: With this plan, you can take care of everything needed for websites that intend to grow their audience. Monthly fees are $3.43.
- Choice Plus: Several advanced features are included in this pricing plan for clients who run e-commerce websites. Each month costs $3.43.
2. WP Engine
Best for large-traffic websites.
Powered by a reliable architecture designed for speed and scalability, WP Engine offers a variety of fully-managed WordPress hosting.
The pricing might be slightly higher than some of the other managed WordPress hosting packages, but it’s ultimately worth it.
Besides providing excellent services, they also offer super-fast servers, an outstanding technical support service, and optimized hosting infrastructure to ensure a fast and smooth-running WordPress site.
- A free SSL certificate
- It comes with a CDN built-in
- Streamlined site installation
WP Engine hosting comes with three major pricing plans. Some of them are
- Startup plan: It costs $20 per month (billed annually) and supports one WordPress website, 25,000 monthly visitors, and 10GB of local storage.
- Professional plan. It costs you $39/per month (billed annually) and provides advanced features that enhance the user experience.
- Growth plan. It starts at $77/month(billed annually). It has exceptional features like 1,00,000 visitors per month and 20 GB of exceptional storage.
- Scale plan: It costs you $193/month (billed annually) and lets you manage 30+ websites with more than 4,00,000 per month.
3. Site Ground
Best for small-traffic WordPress websites.
If you’re looking for fast WordPress hosting, SiteGround is for you (and it is also one of the few hosting providers WordPress.org has recommended). Not only does it have blazing loading time, but it also has affordable prices. Also, it offers excellent support as well as a few managed WordPress features.
Despite being on a budget, SiteGround still has a lot to offer.
- Get a free CMS installation
- MySQL database with unlimited storage
- Parked and subdomains are unlimited
- The SSD storage device
Siteground currently offers the following Managed WordPress plans:
- StartUp plan: It costs $3.99/month with 10GB of web space for $6.99 a month
- GrowBig: It costs $6.69/month, through which you can manage unlimited sites.
- GoGeek: It costs $14.99 monthly and has unlimited sites and 100,000 monthly viewers.
Best for speeding up loading time
A2Hosting is another reasonably priced WordPress hosting provider. Thus, you can surely give high-speed hosting a try utterly risk-free by signing up for a free trial. Apart from providing you with a highly reliable server, A2 Hosting also offers a friendly user experience.
A2 Hosting is one of the best web hosting services to get a quick overview of a new project and test it quickly. The service offers several advanced options, such as staging areas or cache servers, allowing you to cache data on your server.
- Optimized A2 plugin
- Hosting at turbo speed
- Added Value
- An efficient server design
When it comes to A2Hosting pricing plan, then it provides four plans for WordPress hosting. Here is a glance at the pricing
- Run plan: It costs $11.99/month (billed annually). With this plan, you can manage 1 website at a time.
- Jump plan: It costs $15.99/month (billed annually). This plan is affordable and lets you manage five websites.
- Fly plan: Pricing starts at $23.99/month (billed annually). It allows you to manage unlimited WordPress websites.
- Sell pan: It costs $32.99/month (billed annually). With this pricing package, you can manage unlimited websites.
Best for individuals or freelance with a limited budget.
As one of the most reliable hosting providers, DreamHost offers a wide range of budget-friendly shared hosting and managed WordPress hosting plans. Apart from its affordability and speed, DreamHost has some unique features that make it a top choice and one of the most reliable WordPress hosting companies we have ever seen.
- Cloud servers that deliver high performance
- Storing data on SSDs
- Pre-installed WordPress
- Migration of WordPress sites for free
Dreamhost offers an affordable plan. Some of them are
- DreamPress plan: It starts at $16.95/month.
- DreamPress plus: If you wish to use Jetpack Professional and the included CDN, you must get the DreamPress Plus plan for $24.95/month.
- DreamPress Pro: Starting at $71.95/month
Best for global traffic with affordable plans
With all the buzz about fast WordPress hosting, Cloudways cannot be overlooked. It is regarded as one of the fastest and most prominent WordPress hosting companies. Cloudways provides managed cloud hosting with a platform-as-a-service model that eases cloud hosting management.
You get potent capabilities and unparalleled service by combining cloud and managed hosting.
With more than a hundred hosting providers to choose from, Cloudways is one of the best due to its fast performance and ensures that visitors will have a great experience when visiting your site.
- Live Chat is available 24*7
- Customizing and configuring servers
- Monitoring pro-actively
With Cloudways, there are multiple pricing plans available at your disposal through DigitalOcean
- $12/month provides you with 1 GB of RAM
- It starts at $26/month. With this plan, you can take advantage of 2GB of RAM, 50GB of storage, and more.
- It starts at $50/month, where you get 4GB of RAM and 80GB of storage
- For $96/month, you get 8GB of RAM, 160GB of storage, and 5TB of bandwidth
Best for medium-sized businesses.
GoDaddy has been around for a while. When it comes to choosing the fastest WordPress hosting provider, GoDaddy stands out. As a WordPress hosting provider, it is a bit pricey, but it’s a reliable one.
The website offers fast loading times and a 24/7 customer support service for users, making it a good choice for any user.
This hosting provider has good performance and tons of web storage.
- Easy WordPress installation
- An advanced security system that protects against DDoS attacks.
- Easily navigable dashboard
The following is the current pricing plan offered by GoDaddy:
Basic plan: It is recommended for 25,000 visitors a month and starts at $8.99 for one website with 30GB of storage.
Deluxe plan: The Deluxe package costs $11.99, includes one website with 75GB of storage, and is recommended for sites with up to 100,000 monthly visitors.
Unlimited plan: It costs you $18.99. With this place, you get 1 website with unlimited space, unlimited monthly visitors, and unlimited storage
Best for sustainable WordPress hosting
An eco-friendly and fast WordPress hosting service provider, GreenGeeks stand out in the hosting industry.
GreenGeeks stands out for a lot of reasons. Its data center server operates 24×7 in a climate-controlled and secured environment to provide continuous backup. Taking eco-friendly web hosting to the next level, this WordPress hosting service provider offers competitive rates, stability, and eco-friendliness.
- An SSD web space that’s unlimited
- On one account, you can have unlimited domains
- Register a free domain
- A free website builder
- Lite: With Lite, you get unlimited web space and 1 site for only $2.95
- The Pro plan costs $4.95 and includes unlimited sites, unlimited web space, and two-fold performance.
- Premium plan: The Premium plan costs $8.95/month, where you get unlimited websites, unlimited web space, and more.
Best for managed WordPress hosting.
Kinsta is a WordPress hosting provider which offers a collection of fully managed plans. Kinsta cloud WordPress hosting is powered by Google Cloud that optimizes performance and speed.
Kinsta is a powerful managed WordPress hosting service provider that cares about your hosting doubts.
- Free CDN powered
- Automated daily backup
- Easy-to-use dashboard
- Free SSL certificate
Kinsta offers very reasonable and affordable pricing plans. Let’s have a look.
- Applications Plan: This plan cost you $7 per month
- Databases Plan: This plan will cost you $18 per month
- WordPress Sites Plan: This plan will cost $35 per month
Choosing the fastest WordPress host is about knowing what you’re getting for your money. Don’t choose a plan based on price, as cheap usually means slow.
While Cloudways and SiteGround offer excellent value for your money if you are on a tight budget. If speed matters to you regardless of the cost, then WP Engine is the best choice as it is the fastest on our list.
Are you considering starting a blog? Having trouble choosing the right blog platform? Check Here to know more.